The Frogs Are Gone!


The rain has left southeastern PA and taken the frogs with it. Maybe now I can make some real progress on Petit Sampling Etui. I frogged the line of over-one alphabet that begins with 'N' and got most of it re-stitched. Would have done more stitching, but the prom festivities and the late nights during the previous week caught up with me so I fell asleep with the needle in my hand. I'll have three more days on this before my rotation changes, so I'm planning to get this box done.


Comments

  1. We seem to have a couple things in common. I too live in SE PA and have three children (all boys). I love cross-stitch and have wanted to try quilting, I just haven't squeezed it in as of yet! I am looking forward to following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new quilter too! Trying to squeeze it all in is hard. I love you how Petit Sampling Etui is coming along! Stacy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby