All's Well That Ends Well
I know better. I really do. My "Keep Me" sampler was finished in July and languished in a pile of things waiting to be framed. One night in December, I decided to take a break from writing Christmas cards (which, frankly, were a bit of a chore at that point) and get my sampler ready to take to the framers. Like I needed to spend more money in December. When I took it out, I noticed a smudge on the top that would show when it was framed. I decided I could spot clean it. You know, just a little dab of water on the spot. And you also know how one thing leads to another which caused the overdyed threads to run. A lot. Panic ensued until I remembered the "cure" for this problem. Suffice it to say that "Keep Me" was soaked within an inch of its life and all of the dye came out. My framer helped me pick out a lovely green frame that I perfectly compliments the greens in the sampler and I couldn't be happier to have this hanging on the wall.