I've Been Knitting


Every now and then I get the urge to knit. What I actually produce is only a reasonable fascimile of knitting. (Notice all those holes?) But that doesn't stop me from trying. This is a baby blanket that has been started and ripped out, oh, about 14 times. I started this the first time because I wanted a larger project than a scarf. And now I keep trying to knit it because I'm stubborn.
I do see improvement, but this piece isn't going to win any prizes. If I actually finish it. Actually, a finish is looking good this time since the pattern repeats 12 times and I'm on the 10th repeat. Stay tuned.

Comments

  1. It looks good! You know that the more you do it the easier it becomes. I wouldn't even want to show people my early attempts at knitting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan - I love to knit esp in the fall - I always keep knitting by my chair for when I am too tired to stitch or sometimes after stitching I finish the evening with a few mindless rows of knitting - it definitely has a large place in my life. I hope you will continue to build on your foundation and perhaps it will find a place in your life too. Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That resembles basketweave stitch, or then my eyes play tricks on me. One stitch at a time. One row at a time. You will tame it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby