I've been participating in a year-long reading challenge hosted by Vickie. I decided back on January 1 to go for the gold and read 100 books this year. Vickie allows participants to include audio books in the total and thanks to that I'm up to 52 books this year, about half of them books on tape. Now A Southern Daydreamer has posted her summer reading challenge. Should be no sweat to meet the challenge by reading these books I've pulled from my shelves:
1. Evan Blessed by Rhys Bowen
2. Winterkill by C.J. Box
3. Glittering Images by Susan Howatch
4. Shoot the Moon by Billie Letts
5. For All the Tea in China by Sarah Rose
6. look me in the eye by John Elder Robison
7. Letting Go by Karen Levin Coburn nd Madge Lawrence Treeger
8. Murder on Waverly Place by Victoria Thompson
9. To the Hilt by Dick Francis
10.Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by (do I even need to write this) J.K. Rowling (and yes, I know that I'm the only person on the planet who hasn't finished the Harry Potter series).
I haven't started any of these yet because I've been captivated by Stuff (Frost). More on that later, but suffice it to say the book has motivated me to put some heavy duty cleaning on my agenda for today. And while I'm cleaning, I'm listening to David Baldacci's latest, Deliver Us From Evil. Who says I have a book addiction??