I love lists. It's genetic--I got it from my mother. At her funeral, the minister read the passage about the virtuous wife which says that "she rises before dawn" to which I mentally added "and makes a list." My brother-in-law swears that he once saw "make list" as the first item on mom's things to do.
Anyway, I generally write down a few things I'd like to accomplish each month. For a long time, I used to do this for my needlework and then sometime last year I stopped as I realized I wasn't getting most of the things done. But with the weather improving in southeastern PA, I'm getting more energized and inspired. So here's my list of stitching related things I hope to do this month:
1. Finish stitching Petit Sampling Etui (need to finish Panel 5 and stitch Panel 6)
2. Finish Lights of Advent ornament #4
3. Finish candle ornament (canvas)
4. Assemble Fall Frolic quilt top, sew backing and cut binding
5. Finish comfort quilt for guild (needs backing and quilting)
6. Finish the Thimbleberries block of the month
Happy stitching, everyone!