Measi has been hosting the WIPocalypse for several years. This month, she asked participants to introduce themselves and talk about projects and goals for the year. The duClay Chapter of EGA has a challenge every year and it's a great way to set priorities. These are my projects for the WIPocalypse and duClay.
1. Ann Smith by Scarlet Letter--I started this on Super Bowl weekend last year and stitched on it a lot during 2016, but I still have a long way to go. This will be my focus in 2017.
2. Sampler Houses by Brenda Keyes-This was a New Year's Day start for a SAL with duClay.
4. Scottish sewing set by Guila Manfredini-One of my classes at Williamsburg. I already have the scissors sheath and the fob stitched. There is a thread keep and a sewing roll to stitch as well.
5. Finishing for Scottish sewing set
6. Random Thoughts by Drawn Thread-This has been on my to-stitch list for years and I finally started it on Chrstimas Day.
7. Live, Love and Be Happy by Guild House Samplers-A smallish Quaker sampler
8. Paris canvas-Something I've had kitted up and ready to go for over a year
OK, I think I'm organized and focused for the year! I'll be back next week with an update.