It's Done! (June, 2016)


When the woman at Rittenhouse Needlepoint in Philadelphia called to tell me that this piece was finished, she referred to it as my "adorable penguin."  She was so right--this penguin is adorable and I loved stitching it!  I can't remember the name of the designer, but it was a part of an animal ornament club from Fireside Stitchery several years ago.  I chose to expand the background and have it made into a stand-up. 

This was one of my duClay EGA challenge pieces--from 2015.  I didn't get it completely stitched until May of this year, but done is done, no matter what the date on the calendar.

Comments

  1. It's darling Susan! I love the finish too. You're right, when it was done does not matter at all. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Susan, he's awesome. :) Definitely adorable. Congrats on a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable finish! And yes, the penguin is adorable. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - darling is right Susan! it is soooo cute. Doesn't it feel great to have a beautiful finish. We are so looking forward to seeing you in a few short weeks. Happy 4th weekend to you - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so cute! Love the finish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby