FNSI Check-in

I think this is the first time I've every posted the results of my Friday Night Sew-in "on time."  Participants are supposed to report back on Saturday and most times I just don't get around to it.  Unfortunately, I have pitifully little to show for my efforts last night.  I decided to pick up New Mercies from Tree of Life Samplings.  I started this on January 1 and it hasn't seen the light of day since. (Sorry the picture is so dark.  It was tough to get enough light this morning when I was running out to meet a friend for breakfast.)  Last night there was some frogging involved as I changed thread colors for what will be the sun and then miscounted somewhere along the line.  Let's hope the rest of the summer is more productive!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby