FNSI progress

Here's what I worked on during this month's Friday Night Sew-In.  It's Sergei by Plum Street Samplers.  I find that I'm more and more drawn to pieces in a primative style these days and I'm having a lot of fun stitching this one.  I started it on my guild's retreat at the end of April and was stitching it with two threads over two.  When I got home, I decided I didn't like that and so started over with one thread over two.  I'm using the called-for Sampler threads and an NPI.  My goal is to finish it by the end of May.

We have had lovely weather this weekend and it has felt so good to be home for a change. I've spent all or part of the past three weekends out of town at the guild retreat, moving my daughter home from college and my son's graduation.  All good things, but it does feel nice to have my house cleaned and to have some time to sit on the deck and read the paper.  I'm hoping all of you are enjoying the weekend as well!

Comments

  1. Sergei is looking good! Everytime I see this one, I think I need to add to my ever growing list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love Sergei! Looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sergei looks wonderful!! And I know what you mean about the weekends - this is the first one that I've stayed home in the past month and it feels good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty.... happy stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sergei is so pretty Susan - glad you finally got your quiet time with a needle. Sounds like your visit to DC was a memorable one. Hope you have a great week ! Melody

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sergei is looking lovely, great progress

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby