Decision Made

I had a big internal debate on which project to choose for my One Monthly Goal for July.  I would really like to keep going with the Sand and Surf block of the month I worked on last month.  All the blocks are finished for another block of the month and I could work on the setting for those.  Or I could finish the rework panels for a small quilt.  So many projects!

In the end, I sat down with a calendar and thought about the two trips I'll be taking (one for a needlepoint class and the other for some quilting classes) along with the realization that I'll have to do some organizing to get my sewing room ready for the new furniture.  That helped make the decision to keep my goal small.  My plan is to turn these fabrics into nineteen more of the block shown here to make the Box of Chocolates quilt from 101 Fabulous Small Quilts.  Making the quilt top is what I'm hoping to accomplish.  Getting it quilted and bound will be a bonus.

I'm linking up with Elm Street Quilts.

Comments

  1. I look forward to seeing your 'Box of Chocolates' top put together. What beautiful browns! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my lovely colors - they look like chocolate which I dearly adore. Cant' wait to see you and very soon ! Yes July is flying away - very rapidly. travel safely - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying seeing all your lovely quilt blocks (last post and this one). Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so bummed that I didn't get to see you last weekend! It looks like everyone was able to get quite a bit done in class. I hope you reach your goal for July!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby