Friday Finish


Actually, a Sunday finish of Bent Creek's Spooky Row.  This is what I accomplished last week during the retreat with the Delaware Valley Sampler Guild at the Lankford Hotel in Ocean City, Maryland.  The weather was great--well, almost too hot, but the view from the porch was wonderful as always.

 
Retreat is a lot of fun with great friends, good food, and entertaining conversations.  Not to mention the opportunity for stash enhancement at Salty Yarns (no affiliation).  I acquired a new chart or two and added this needleminder to my collection.  Perfect for the season and to help me with my Inchies project!

Comments

  1. Beautiful finish! Love your needlepoint project too. Glad you had a good time. Looks like a perfect view!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous finish!
    Inchies looks great. I love all the different stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inchies is lovely! You will tame them. I am sure about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

For the Good Times

WIP Wednesday

Happy Birthday, Winter Baby