Last March, my husband accompanied me to the needlework show at Woodlawn and was very patient while I closely inspected the entries. Afterward, we went to a nearby needlework store where he spied a stitched model of Ink Circles "99 Bottles" on the wall. While I would have glanced at it and wandered away, he was quite taken with the design. As you can see, the chart came home with us. I put a few stitches in and went back to other projects. Soon, there were questions about when the bottles were going to be finished, and soon after that, pointed questions about how many bottles were done. So I am currently stitching one bottle a day with the goal of being finished by the end of March. This is actually turning out to be quite colorful and it's fun to have a little finish every day. (And aren't you glad I didn't title this post, 99 Bottles, so you don't have that song stuck in your head?)
i've tried Feedly. Still getting the hang of it but so far so good.
ReplyDeleteSusan,
ReplyDeleteHow do we move our blog to Bloglovin? I signed up on Bloglovin and transferred over all blogs I'm following (I think?) but do we need to do something to our actual Blogger account, or just keep creating posts as always using Blogger? Thanks from this obviously technically challenged blogger! Kevin
Susan - I've been thinking about you lately - glad to see your post - bet your crazy busy with the end of the school year looming but we hope to see what you've been up to this spring when you have time. take care mel
ReplyDelete