Jane has been a WIP for (ahem) some time. The chart called for 28 count linen, but I decided to do it on 36 count. Not usually a problem, except that I didn't account for the over-one parts of the chart. The lettering is not so bad, but the stitched in those flowers are tiny! The stems will eventuallyhave leaves on them, but the directions say to trace the leaves on the chart and fill them in with stem stitch. I'll have to re-size the leaves to fit the higher count fabric and that is what has left Jane languishing in my sewing basket for so long. I decided to take a deep breath and plunge in once again to get this finished. I'll be putting in another 15 days on Jane in February and find that I'm looking forward to it.
*I apologize for not taking this off the scroll rods to show you a better picture.