This is the very lovely Ann Smith sampler from The Scarlett Letter. I started this the first weekend in February. It was put aside for a month or two, but has become my travel project. The repetition of the borders make it a great project for my Wednesday afternoon stitching with friends. I love the colors in this sampler and that keeps me motivated. My friend, Melody at wooley-thoughts.blogspot.com , keeps encouraging me to return to regular blogging. During the past few months, we have had several major family situations. That, coupled with persistent dreary weather in southeast Pennsylvania, made me withdraw from many things. I seemed to spend a lot more time reading that stitching, and I didn't do any quilting for several months. I spent time re-evaluating and re-prioritizing what was important to me. My emotional tide is turning, the weather is better, and I am gradually getting more motivated to resume some ac...
Aww, that's so great! Congratulations to the graduate, and to his mom too! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your family. What a nice way to spend your mother's day!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son! Such an accomplishment. A wonderful Mother's Day - definitely!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Susan - I'm so glad to hear of your sons honors. What an awesome mothers day! Melody
ReplyDeleteYou must be so proud- congratulations!! You must've done a good job of raising him.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to your son! Definitely a great Mother's Day for you!
ReplyDeleteGolly, I love graduations! Congratulations to all of you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a way to spend Mom's Day, indeed!
ReplyDeleteI am happy for your son.
ReplyDelete